WHAT IS PEOP?
The PEOP label (Protected Eco-Origin Products), attributed for three years to food products meeting a number of precise standards, has two objectives:
- To protect the environment, traditional practices and control health risks
PEOP LABEL'S ADVANTAGES
The producers and importers of wines in China will be the first to benefit from PEOP's advantages:
- Origin certificate and Analysis certificate not required
- Reducing customs clearance delays
- Authenticating and ensuring the traceability of products all along the supply chain
- Conveying an image of quality and authenticity towards local importers
- Promoting products through intensive communication campaigns.
- Customers ready to pat 20-30% more for a PEOP-label product.
PEOP IN A FEW QUESTIONS
Who can apply to PEOP? Any wine producer, vintner or win-making cooperatives exporting or willing to export to China is eligible.
How can one apply to PEOP? Advanced Track & Trace® is your privileged partner.
What are the criterion to successfully apply to PEOP? The producer must meet a number of standards: product's quality, harvests and vines management, ecology... An audit is lead by the AQSIQ.
ADVANCED TRACK & TRACE®, EXCLUSIVE SUPPLIER FOR PEOP
On May 6, 2014, at Château Smith Haut Lafitte, the CAIQ has signed with Advanced Track & Trace® an exclusive contract to attribute the PEOP label and authenticate labeled products. Advanced Track & Trace® is the only one entitled to supply producers with CAIQ-approved authenticating labels.
For more information, contact us